The 4th Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference will convene on 29 & 30 August 2014 in NUI Maynooth.
Proposals for papers, 20 minutes in length, are now welcome on any aspect of Ireland during the Tudor and Stuart eras, including:
- Writing (and rewriting) history
- The role of women
- Material culture
- Religion and society
- Poetry, print, and literature
- Conflict and co-existence
- Military history
- The Irish in England and on the continent
- The pursuit of profit: the merchant class
Postgraduates, postdoctoral/early career researchers, and scholars in the disciplines of History, English, Theology, Archaeology, Art History, Design History, and Philosophy are particularly encouraged to apply.