The 4th Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference will convene on 29 & 30 August 2014 in NUI Maynooth.
Proposals for papers, 20 minutes in length, are now welcome on any aspect of Ireland during the Tudor and Stuart eras, including:
- Writing (and rewriting) history
- The role of women
- Material culture
- Religion and society
- Poetry, print, and literature
- Conflict and co-existence
- Military history
- The Irish in England and on the continent
- The pursuit of profit: the merchant class
Postgraduates, postdoctoral/early career researchers, and scholars in the disciplines of History, English, Theology, Archaeology, Art History, Design History, and Philosophy are particularly encouraged to apply.
Visit the conference website tudorstuartireland.com or email email@example.com for further information.